Protocol uses P2PKH addresses. Actions are saved using OP_RETURN.
|PostBlogHeader||0x7701||BlogId(4), ChunksCount(2), Title(up to 67)|
|PostBlogContent||ox7702||BlogId(4), ChunkIndex(2), Content(up to 67)|
- To post a blog, 1 0x7701 transaction and multiple 0x7702 transactions are needed. They should have the same BlogId and The ChunksCount in 0x7701 should be equal to the count of 0x7702 transactions.
- The BlogId needs to be unique under each address, does NOT need to be unique between addresses. The length of BlogId is flexible. In WEWO, it's 4 bytes.
- ChunkIndex starts from 0.
- The content could be compressed or not. In WEWO, it's compressed with gzip.
- After May 15 BCH upgrade, each 0x7702 transaction could send up to 207 bytes of content.